The turmoil of 2020 has brought great uncertainty about the future and led many of us to question the meaning in our lives. Behaviours or issues we ignored for years have come to the fore, and old routines and habits can seem less relevant in the world we are living in today.
But despite the uncertainty ahead, this moment also offers a great opportunity to create positive change in our lives.
The big pause of lockdown, and the restrictions on daily living, has led to many of us being forced to slow down. This change of pace has given us the chance to stop living on auto-pilot and to use the time to reflect and re-evaluate on how fulfilled we feel, what’s missing from our lives, and where we feel stuck. For some, it’s created an existential crisis – what’s the purpose and meaning of it all. For others, it’s given time to rethink what we want in life, from our career, and our relationship with ourselves, our loved ones and the communities around us.
People come to coaching for all sorts of reasons.
We have the ability to create the life we want but support is crucial as we make that journey to unblocking the assumptions that the get in the way.
Here are 7 reasons to have coaching:
- Consciously create your future
- Breakthrough limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Recognise the assumptions you make that are getting in your way now
- Feel more confident in your decision making
- Set intentions and create a personalised plan to achieve sustainable change
- Build awareness of the things you can control in your life
- Gain an understanding of tools and techniques to live more mindfully in the present moment
Read more about What coaching can help with.